Rear camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking for the rear camera and cable/connector for a 2011 screw. I don't need the ford emblem. I'm taking the tailgate off of my truck for a project and want to keep the rear camera, so I figured I could buy from the tailgate connector to the camera as an assembly? Anyone have a part number or deal site?

Thanks/

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear camera 2011 BL3Z-19G490-B
WIRE HARNESS 2011 BL3Z-14A411-A

Last edited:

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't tell from your post if you're keeping the tailgate on or not but I just installed this one. Works great and only $100. Maybe it will help someone else here looking.

Ford,tailgate,Handle,camera,f150,f250,f350,ford,bezel,camera,raptor,back up,camera | Tailgate Camera.com

Sent via Tapatalk 4 for Android

I know it's kind of an old thread..but would this be a plug and play for a 2011 model that has no cameras whatsover but does have a nav system? I'm really itching to install a rear view camera on my screw.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's kind of an old thread..but would this be a plug and play for a 2011 model that has no cameras whatsover but does have a nav system? I'm really itching to install a rear view camera on my screw.

If your truck has no cameras go with the lock-pic set up, that's what i did on my truck, talk to Chris @
https://camera-source.com/automotiv...r-camera-system-front-rear-sync-lockpick.html,

this is the front and rear set up, you can do just the rear set-up for little less, but if you do factory ford rear only, it will cost you 2 1/2 of this set up, you will need camera, camera harness (tail gate) camera emblem, and the modules that are needed, then hope the dealer knows how to write the program, or have as built codes. I'm running this set up for almost 3 yrs, no problems, also @TheJoker is using this set-up as well.

Last edited:

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your truck has no cameras go with the lock-pic set up, that's what i did on my truck, talk to Chris @
https://camera-source.com/automotiv...r-camera-system-front-rear-sync-lockpick.html,

this is the front and rear set up, you can do just the rear set-up for little less, but if you do factory ford rear only, it will cost you 2 1/2 of this set up, you will need camera, camera harness (tail gate) camera emblem, and the modules that are needed, then hope the dealer knows how to write the program, or have as built codes. I'm running this set up for almost 3 yrs, no problems, also @TheJoker is using this set-up as well.

Yes, I have a factory rear camera and a Camera Source front camera. I recently noticed that the image from the front camera was reversed. I contacted Chris Triplett, and he sent me a whole new kit. I would highly recommend him and his products.

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Good deal..It looks like this is what I'll be going with. Thanks for the info.