Raptor Security Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
This is one of my first Mods I did to my truck. I installed a security camera
that records both inside and outside of the truck, while also tracking your location through GPS Google maps. Took me a couple of hours to install.
Hard wired it to the cigarette lighter power at the back of the center console.
Installed an on/ off switch inside the center console with a fusable link.
It takes a 2 GB SD card . Once it is full it will recycle and start recording from the begining again.
I found this to be the best site to purchase at.
http://www.deluxecctv.com/catalog/c...amera-dvr-recorder-with-gps-tracker-1127.html

Attachments

• before 1.jpg
    before 1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 313
  • installed 1.jpg
    installed 1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 353
  • installed 2.jpg
    installed 2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 346
  • installed 3.jpg
    installed 3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 357
  • camera.jpg
    camera.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I have some footage of my uncle, cousins and I doing a little off roading and I can't seem to convert the footage to watch on you tube.

BryDye

Reaction score
Ironman - It's hard to tell from the video but are you using the factory navigation screen to display the camera feed/navigation/telemetry, etc.? or is that a separate screen installed?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bojangles needs one. I want to see is friends heads banging together in the back seat.

Haha! Good call! Id like to film that.
They have sustained some actual injuries (mostly bruising) whilst riding in my backseat off road. My girlfriend and her friend took it the worst.... Lots of seatbelt bruising and some decent headaches. Wimminz be sensitive.....

Ironman - It's hard to tell from the video but are you using the factory navigation screen to display the camera feed/navigation/telemetry, etc.? or is that a separate screen installed?

Welcome BryDye!

I think that in the video that is IRON's home computer screen he's displaying that on. Hope that answers your question. If not, I'm sure Iron can clarify when he's back from vacation.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love that mod - don't know why i haven't done it yet. Would you describe the cable and wire route that you used? Or better yet, take a picture and point.