Radio Frequency Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOS

Reaction score
Hi this is MOS can you help me with my frequency issue for example here in Qatar there is a standard station which is 92.0 (MBC FM). The Ford raptor radio frequency gives you only 91.9 and it jumps to 92.1.

The step that I want to know is how to get my preferred frequency.

Thanks,

MOS

Attachments

• IMG_7620.jpg
    IMG_7620.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 102
OP
OP
M

MOS

Reaction score
Radio Frequency Issue

Hi this is MOS can you help me with my frequency issue for example here in Qatar there is a standard station which is 92.0 (MBC FM). The Ford raptor radio frequency gives you only 91.9 and it jumps to

Thanks,

MOS

Attachments

• IMG_7620.jpg
    IMG_7620.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP
M

MOS

Reaction score
Radio Frequency Issue

Hi this is MOS can you help me with my frequency issue for example here in Qatar there is a standard station which is 92.0 (MBC FM). The Ford raptor radio frequency gives you only 91.9 and it jumps to

Thanks,

MOS

Attachments

• IMG_7620.jpg
    IMG_7620.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Duplicate threads merged. This truck has a US spec radio, so there is nothing you can do that I am aware of.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Duplicate threads merged. This truck has a US spec radio, so there is nothing you can do that I am aware of.

There is a company in europe that can reprogram it, but its $$$$. There are a couple of threads on it here.

Auto-Hentzschel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MOS I can solve you problems. But I think I wrote you that already in the past. It need some different programming in the ACM. I can send you a custom programmed ACM only for your VIN. Plug & play!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MOS i have radio/nav that was made by auto-hentzschel. He is probably only one that can do this modifications to your system. All features are OEM. After this modifications you can tune radio with even and odds. You just need to send yours or he can send replacement parts to you. If you are afraid to dissemble your truck, here in forum is thread - how to dissemble your truck- made by the car stereo company, you see everything on the video. Here are few pic's of my radio.

Does the navigation work well? Is there any traffic information on it?

Auto-Hentzschel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jan T thank you for your commercials. But for Mos car are the possibilities not so big. Ford does not have a map for middle East. Also, automatic frequenze change is not possible in the region. The only one what he can use is a coding for even frequencies. That's cheap. Cost 400,-€. Can build his own ACM. Enough units here in stock. Don't need the replaced part back. If he needs navigation, I can give him added navigation what use the MFT touchscreen and work in middle East region.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

@jef, yes, the traffic information works well. But only with some hardware changings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free