Price for sound deadening doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocknron

Reaction score
I'm looking at having some sound deadening done to the four doors on my crew cab when I upgrade my stereo. The stereo company uses the 3m Thinsulate or a similar product, just looking for some feed back if it is worth getting it with our trucks and what a fair price for four doors would be. I'm looking at getting to improve the sound of the stereo but also reduce road noise.

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car stereo company do you use the bam roll for the door frames and corner of sub boxes too? Curious about this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pick your choice of sound deadener and install it yourself. I managed to get all four doors and the back cab wall in an afternoon. A big thanks to The Car Stereo Company for providing some how to videos on door panel removal. And while you've got the panels off, it's another few minutes per door to install new speakers! Huge improvement overall!

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pick your choice of sound deadener and install it yourself. I managed to get all four doors and the back cab wall in an afternoon. A big thanks to The Car Stereo Company for providing some how to videos on door panel removal. And while you've got the panels off, it's another few minutes per door to install new speakers! Huge improvement overall!

got any links to vids?