PA System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suprspinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing the hornblasters PA system and I was wondering if anyone already has it and if so where they wired it. Or if anybody has good suggestions on where to place the system in side the cab. Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would put it in the console. If your decent with soldering you can open up the unit and move the controls to somewhere in the truck. We wired the air horn and manual siren function to a horn switch on the handlebar. Very easy to do.

--john.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing the hornblasters PA system and I was wondering if anyone already has it and if so where they wired it. Or if anybody has good suggestions on where to place the system in side the cab. Thank you so much

Hit up Chris at Freedom Motorsports or James at alternative offroad. Both supporting vendors and offer Hornblaster products. I've purchased my train horns from both of them... it's I have two sets. Lol....

Buy a raffle ticket for Avery: win an awesome prize.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

OP
OP
suprspinner

suprspinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would put it in the console. If your decent with soldering you can open up the unit and move the controls to somewhere in the truck. We wired the air horn and manual siren function to a horn switch on the handlebar. Very easy to do.

--john.

Is the actual PA part of it loud? That the part in most interested in, from the online reviews it says that's the part that is also the quietest.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the system. I didn't do a crazy wire job or anything. I screwed the unit to the side of the console opposit my VHF and mounted the speaker behind the bumper. Everything is loud except the PA Part UNLESS you speak loudly into the microphone. The tendancy is to speak softly and the the PA amplify your voice. You need to speak loudly or slightly yell and it does project your voice well.