OEM Navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered my 2011 Raptor, I got it loaded with the exception of the sunroof and tailgate ladder, step and Graphics. I told my dealer that I wanted Navigation I could not get it due to the disaster in Japan,

So as I plan keep this truck I called about having it installed. I was quoted nearly 5K for the equipment and install, this will be the Exact unit that is installed in the 2012 Raptors and covered under full warranty just like it was built that way. This is a lot of money but it will make the truck exactly what I want.

I am also getting the 9 inch DVD headrests installed at the same time. My dealer is trying to get me a good package deal on all of this. I will do it next year.

He did offer me to trade my 2011 in on a 2012 but I love my truck so it is worth the extra money for me to make it what I want.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude, I just went through this with my Dad's Sport Trac Adrenalin. To install the NAV in a NON-NAV truck is INSANE.

In my opinion, it's NOT worth it. Hardly ever will it work 100% like it supposed to. There is so much that has to be wired in, changed out, reconfigured...

Rageinthecage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was that hell bent on nav and they wanted 5 g stakes and my 11 wasn't heavily modded, I would trade for a 12 in a heartbeat. But that's me.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I was that hell bent on nav and they wanted 5 g stakes and my 11 wasn't heavily modded, I would trade for a 12 in a heartbeat. But that's me.

I'd trade up for a 2012 as well. Just my take. I wanted cool shit that the 2011 had, so I did just that.

I don't need the front camera for parking, so I'm gonna keep my 2011.:hidesbehindsofa:

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure I may trade it in on a 2012 or just forget about the Nav. I will be buying the wife a 2012 Explorer in March so I will decide by then

203kris

Reaction score

Two thumbs up for this find. I've been mining the internet for weeks now looking for either a cheaper OEM system or good alternative. My local Ford dealer quoted me a little over 3k for parts and install for the OEM system.