Newbie here, hi guys !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpink

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Newbie here... (please welcome me :)...

I will be picking up my 2014 Raptor from the dealer next monday, (lease return with 46000 kms). It's the "newest" I could afford. Anything newer was out of the budget right now.

Anywho.... question for You if I may:

I have a (still sealed) JBL MS-8 in the garage that I'm planning to utilize in the truck. My question is: will an MS8 fit inside the center console compartment?

(with wires and harnesses protruding, it's approx. 12" long by 9" wide and 2.25" thick.

I hope I'm not asking much, but to anyone who'd be willing to take a minute to check for me, I'll be eternally greatful.

OP
OP
mrpink

mrpink

Reaction score
Thanks, man.
yes, Buscemi is hilarious in it.... :)))

As a second option guys, is there enough space under the front passenger seat for this processor... ?

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and sorry have no clue regarding your question. May be when you bring the truck home, then try to see for yourself if that thing fits...

OP
OP
mrpink

mrpink

Reaction score
Thanks, yes, checking for myself is what I'll have to do. Just was hoping to know beforehand as i wanted to prepare (cut) wiring to a certain length this weekend...
All I basically need is the inside dimensions of the center storage compartment in a 2014... or the available space under the front passanger seat... :-(((

Anyways, Thanks, guys.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, yes, checking for myself is what I'll have to do. Just was hoping to know beforehand as i wanted to prepare (cut) wiring to a certain length this weekend...
All I basically need is the inside dimensions of the center storage compartment in a 2014... or the available space under the front passanger seat... :-(((

Anyways, Thanks, guys.

Google it.

autokraftgt

Reaction score
i doubt it will fit. I owned an ms8 back in the day. I would plan on mounting it on the back wall where it is safe and out of the way