New Toys!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I went out and prematurely bought myself some toys for when I finally get my truck and hit the dirt!:waytogo:

From left to right:
Industrial strength suction cup
PNY 32gb class 10 sdhc card
GoPro HDHero2
GoPro Wi-Fi Bacpac and Wi-Fi Remote

Now I gotta figure out good camera angles to film from lol..

Photo%20Jul%2015%2C%207%2049%2000%20PM.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing how the wifi backpack works.

Well so far the setup was a bit funky, after updating all three items' firmware they all connected to each other fine. Just using it at my desk at home from a couple rooms down it connects and starts recording or taking photos perfectly (which is kinda scary, a pervs dream) but well see how it goes when it comes to real world use.
Josh

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you find a good mounting area. I am thinking of placing it right under the rearview or maybe just on the hood or roof. Taking it out next wknd on a raptor expedition.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you find a good mounting area. I am thinking of placing it right under the rearview or maybe just on the hood or roof. Taking it out next wknd on a raptor expedition.

Well seeing as I don't have my truck yet I've just been youtubing "Ford Raptor gopro or hero" and found a couple interesting spots. A decent angle is a solid "Sticky mount" on the roof right above the rear view mirror, right in front of the sun roof if equipped. I can't wait till they release the iphone app so you can actually use your phone as a view finder and to record and change modes...