New map version.....will this work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to the dealer about the map updates and he said they could do it under warranty. He gives me this and says "see if this works" he just pulled it out of his drawer. Before I try it I wanted to check with u guys.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342199394.156119.jpg

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never mind just realized we don't have a memory card slot do we.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never mind just realized we don't have a memory card slot do we.

Correct, no memory card. I'd be interested to see if you can transfer the data to a USB drive and see if it works.

It either will work or it won't. This is an assumption, but surely it verifies the map data is made for the system before just installing it.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if I can transfer it to a disk...I will give it a shot tonight If u can copy the files to another disk I wonder if u can make multiple copies.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not gonna work. There are a lot of separate files and some named specific sd card execution files. Beyond my computer prowess.

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribed also.It can be done.Just select all files without executing nothing and copy/paste to a folder previously created on your hd.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you like to send the files to me to try and give it a whirl? Pm me if necessary.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer is sending me a cd if they forget about the sd card.....