need help with wiring for 2013 sony 700 watt system ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mark27

Reaction score
Can anybody help me with a wiring diagram for the 2013 ford raptor for the Sony 700 watt stock stereo...reason im asking is I have a cleansweep and also the cleansweep ssi too and I want to put it in and also hook up my amps ... but I need to know the colors of the speaker wires to wire the clean sweep up right. also I plan on putting in a lock pic.. .I used to work at a stereo installation place years ago so I have a good idea of what im doing just need the speakers wiring colors at the stock amp.... my internet has been down for a week because of the ice storm so I was wondering if someone could email me the info. I can pull it up on my phone my email is [email protected]

Sorry im new at this forum thing but im learning ..its great for tips and info ..any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated ...

mark Alison (228) 216 3669

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Contact The Car Stereo Company on here. He is a good guy and I'm sure he can help.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know what the hell a "cleansweep" is, but it looks like Noah has you hooked up. Same information he provided, but this may be something helpful to print out.

Attachments

• 2013_audio_01.jpg
    2013_audio_01.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,425