NavTV group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got in the many group buys noah @ the car stereo company has. great deal and great product. o yeah noah is ok too

Last edited:

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it 385 for 2012? And is there a DIY vid on install?

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

And this is just front camera only?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a fairly straight forward install for the navTV unit, adding avsw/front cam it's not so clear. I'd really be curious to hear whatever instructions they give you for it and the front cam install on a '12.

I was an earlier purchaser of mine before vendors here were able to help. Made multiple calls to their techline, and I've gotten completely different wiring instructions, each disregards the previous tech's method. 1.5yrs later, still no front cam, so I have a $200 hood ornament.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a fairly straight forward install for the navTV unit, adding allsync/front cam it's not so clear. I'd really be curious to hear whatever instructions they give you for it and the front cam install on a '12.

I was an earlier purchaser of mine before vendors here were able to help. Made multiple calls to their techline, and I've gotten completely different wiring instructions, each disregards the previous tech's method. 1.5yrs later, still no front cam, so I have a $200 hood ornament.
give me a call. (650) 938-3511