Nav help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this is already out there, sorry could not find it. Is there a way to have the screen come on in navigation map instead of climate on start up? I always leave climate in auto, so there is no need to see it and have to select nav.
I know it is a simple step, but want to change if it can be done.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine starts up with the split screen (2 screens), one is the pic I downloaded and then the home screen is on the right, don't even notice the a/c controls. 2010

Will also start up if I've been in maps with the small map screen to the left and home to the right.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine starts up with the split screen (2 screens), one is the pic I downloaded and then the home screen is on the right, don't even notice the a/c controls. 2010

Will also start up if I've been in maps with the small map screen to the left and home to the right.
thats cause youre outdated.......

D

Deleted member 12951

You have a 2014. It comes on in the Home which is the 4 quadrant of phone, audio, nav and climate. You can tap the nav screen or press the sync button to get to nav. It doesn't startup just to climate ONLY. Are you saying yours does?

OP
OP
adeerchaser

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have a 2014. It comes on in the Home which is the 4 quadrant of phone, audio, nav and climate. You can tap the nav screen or press the sync button to get to nav. It doesn't startup just to climate ONLY. Are you saying yours does?

RDFTS You are correct, I misstated. That is the screen I have come up. I was asking if there was a way to make it come on in the nav mode only, I mean the map come up on the entire screen. Kinda like the seat goes back to where it was, the climate goes to where it was, etc. I know it is petty, but omit tapping the screen or pressing the sync button, if possible, is what I am asking.