My Ford Touch Update to v.3.6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the same letter about my Escape and they didn't say squat about a nav update. WTF?

Budget1

Reaction score
Updated to 3.6 last night. The UI seems a little more responsive. Some good things and some bad things. The phone portion seems a little more stable, but the audio section still has issues. The indexing of my HDD-based music library is very, very slow. Maybe even locked in an endless loop. I ran out of time last night so I had to stop it before it finished. If I use my iPod Classic it indexes in about the same amount of time as 3.5.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just completed my 3.6.2 MFT Update via USB Download.
Worked like a charm, no issues with the update.
Looking forward to seeing if the "quirks" are fixed now.

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 61
OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated to 3.6 last night. The UI seems a little more responsive. Some good things and some bad things. The phone portion seems a little more stable, but the audio section still has issues. The indexing of my HDD-based music library is very, very slow. Maybe even locked in an endless loop. I ran out of time last night so I had to stop it before it finished. If I use my iPod Classic it indexes in about the same amount of time as 3.5.

You know there is a program for you iPhone guys on sync's website to install on your iTunes program that will fix the missing info that my MFT needs!

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MFT, what is the name of this program? All I have found is the guide. and some electric apps.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's on the bottom of the sync page, I am at work now but I'll get the link up this afternoon.

Thanks, I have looked for it, but cant find it. Maybe it is specific to the Fusion and not the Raptor. Let me know what you find.

Thanks,

A

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's for all Fords, when you go to My sync not Fords owners website click on available updates and then look on the bottom there should be three or four files to look at.

Alright you have to be log in for Ford Owners Website then follow to Sync and then Support and then Sync Updates.

Sync3.jpg
Sync2.jpg

Sorry for the split picturs but the Snipping Tool won't let you scroll the whole web page.

This was on my 2010 Raptor's account!!!

I know it says when you plug in the iPhone but it's help people with the HDD too, if you use iTunes!

You can Bing for websites with people having Sync HDD and iTunes problems.

You have to remember Microsoft, Google(Android) and Crapple (did I say that out loud) do not want you to play nice with others. LOL

Last edited:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Let me see if I can find the same links. thank you very much for the detail.