My Ford Touch Update to v.3.6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All depends, one or two upgrades? Depending on if you have MFT equipped on you truck.

You'll need to go to your Ford Owners website and run a check

Last edited:

bucktown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you had the truck running the whole time?

Did get the success screen?

Yes, the truck was running and yes I got the success screen, I followed the instructions to the letter. When I check the version installed, it says the correct one.

Same thing happened to mine.

Turn the truck off, pull our USB drive out. Pull out key. Open drives side door. Close drives side door. Insert USB drive into slot. Turn truck on.

There ya go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I will give this a try in the morning, can I ask how you came to this solution??? Thanks for the tip!

edit: unfortunately this didnt work for me. I have an appointment in a couple days, anyone have any other suggestions?

Last edited:

bucktown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up going to the dealer. They reinstalled the software and everything appears to be working as it should.

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Same thing happened to mine.

Turn the truck off, pull our USB drive out. Pull out key. Open drives side door. Close drives side door. Insert USB drive into slot. Turn truck on.

all I can think of is

contra%20code-X2.jpg