My Ford Touch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey has anyone with a 2013 had time to fiddle around with the my ford touch system? Any good sound settings that seem to sound good? I just got my truck and wanted to see if there are some settings that are not turned on that i should be using! still playing around with this thing but there is soooo many options.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
If you press the lower left hand window for your entertainment screen, then go to the sound settings you will have options for Treble Mid and Bass, fade/balance of course and SCV. Personally I have the bass 2 notches from the top, mid range +2, treble +3, the balance toward the front 1 notch and the SCV at 7. Too much mid range makes the speakers sound muddy. SCV all the way up seems to drive the speakers louder than they would normally be at highway speed.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you press the lower left hand window for your entertainment screen, then go to the sound settings you will have options for Treble Mid and Bass, fade/balance of course and SCV. Personally I have the bass 2 notches from the top, mid range +2, treble +3, the balance toward the front 1 notch and the SCV at 7. Too much mid range makes the speakers sound muddy. SCV all the way up seems to drive the speakers louder than they would normally be at highway speed.

I'll try it out. We have matching trucks! :happy160:

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hey can you play DVDs in our trucks?

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried yet but it may work similar to how Dodge's set up. Car has to be in park with the parking brake on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2