MotionX alternatives for Android

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prefer backcountry over motionX, have mX on ipad and BC on my note. I spent the $20 on the premium accuterra maps. The 3 layer maps are no longer avail as of last year, only an updated single layer. Your welcome to demo it if you find yourself back out in the wild west'ern burbs

"As of 2013, the Accuterra Map Source is becoming a single layer source, for greater performance and ease of use. It will also have full data for the continental US up to zoom level 16, which is a plus. It has roads and trails as a separate layer that can be used on top of other maps, as discussed in the next section on hybrid options. "

OP
OP
t_j

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there something you don't like about motion X?

Nope, not tried it. Just looking at options as there is no Andriod version of MotionX and i'm looking at getting a new tablet for this kind of app.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Backcountry navigator is best for android, actually wish they Made it for iPad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
t_j

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I guess a trip to bestbuy is in order to play with some tablets and work out which one I want.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey @t_j

I've got a Samsung tablet. Is Back Country the best program for it? Particular level best? Thanks!!!
Backcountry Navigator is the best out there. The only thing it doesn't do is show you other users. But as Delta Lead for Snoball, that is what I'll be using.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: