MiloX's 2012 Raptor SQ Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MiloX

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I am ok with losing the defrost. The duct looks very easy to remove and replace if necessary.

If I go that route, I'll mold the enclosure into that cavity. But I need to test em out first.

If I don't go the sail panel route, I'll probably make some dash pods. Just need to figure out the best approach to integrate for a more oem look.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

The plasti-vinyl texture is not the easiest look to reproduce. May have to recover the dash completely if I go that way.

OP
OP
MiloX

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because these will be playing 250 and up, I'd like to keep them as high as possible.

We'll see! Either way, I am super excited to experiment with these.

If they don't work, it'll be ok. I'll just go with my stand-by Dyn 362.

OP
OP
MiloX

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had some folks on another forum ask for a shop tour so I figured I may as well post it here... So here it is... Pretty much your average suburban garage.

Ok... Here's the shop tour with a little Less Than Jake soundtrack in the background.

And before anyone gets all upset... The shop system is a HiVi/Swans M10... Not A10.

Such a great sounding little system for super super cheap. Here's the link. $129 bucks. That's just stupid cheap.

Anyways.... If you like the vids... LMK... And I'll keep doing them. I may even break out the nice camera.

OP
OP
MiloX

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Annnd some progress. Actually a step back due to my cognitive deficiencies.

However, I persevere and fix the error of my ways with our good friends the Rabbeting bit and the flush trim bit.

http://youtu.be/3DWhefHsPtE

Last edited: