Lowrance elite 5m

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just bought a 2012 raptor! It came with all kinds of goodies that I am still trying to learn about. one thing is a lowrance eite 5m off road GPS. Does anyone know where I can get some previously traveled off road maps? Not sure exactly how it works, but to my understanding I just download a off-road map and follow it. Any and all info will be appreciated!!

D

Deleted member 12951

I just bought a 2012 raptor! It came with all kinds of goodies that I am still trying to learn about. one thing is a lowrance eite 5m off road GPS. Does anyone know where I can get some previously traveled off road maps? Not sure exactly how it works, but to my understanding I just download a off-road map and follow it. Any and all info will be appreciated!!

You don't need that. Send it my way, I'll cover shipping. LOL

Might want to join Raptor Expeditions and ask them, they require a Lowrance.
Raptor Expeditions

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the Lowrance doesn't come with "map data". If you want a topographical map, you'll need to buy that from Lowrance. They split up the US into "East" and "West" and you insert their memory card with the data and it'll display on the screen.

What you'll then need is to either create or get a route. That route is also loaded into the Lowrance and then it will display along with the map data. Any yes, at that point, you can follow the route.

The Topo map data is optional, meaning that you can load and follow a route without it.

OP
OP
Mattmonsterraptor
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! So how do I get a route? Doesn't someone have to give me the route? I am putting a order in for the "map data" now.