Looking for orange county, CA stereo shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockyot

Reaction score
Hey guys little help here in orange county California. I'm looking for a legitimate stereo shop that can keep my – head unit and make my truck which is a 2014 screw sound like it should. Thanks for the help.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Noah at The Car Stereo Company can help you. He will give you all sorts of different possibilities. You have to come up with what you want to spend and he can set you up with a killer package for your budget

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah at The Car Stereo Company can help you. He will give you all sorts of different possibilities. You have to come up with what you want to spend and he can set you up with a killer package for your budget
Pay attention there stoner. He moved to Colorado.

However, @The Car Stereo Company can still help you over the net. When he gets back from Raptoberfest.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

mike.s

Reaction score
Wish I could help you find a shop. I did my stereo system myself with Noah's help. I've got a JL Audio system with a Mosconi processor. It sounds awesome! You're welcome to hear it, if you're in the LA area.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Audio labs is in lake forest right off the 5 . They have always done solid work for our customers and personal vehicles

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unfortunately i dont know of anyone in the area, but i am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

and @Yukon Joe, i just got back. the drive is only half the disance now. 13.5 hours.