looking to improve subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmccown

Reaction score
I am interested in finding something better than the factory subwoofer, it just sucks to be honest. I've done the poly fill mod and didn't find any difference in sound. I would love for the sound to be on par with the factory Bose system in my wife's escalade, that system is just perfect in every way. Deep, rich, hard hitting bass even at low volume, but not overkill. What are some options out there that still retain the factory look and functionality?

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we have options available. depending on the model truck you have, will determine what will fit.

Could you send me your contact information? I'd love to get together with you and come up with some options for my Raptor. The only thing I'm not impressed with on my Raptor is the sound system. I'd like to come up with some options and try and figure out a budget to get it accomplished.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could you send me your contact information? I'd love to get together with you and come up with some options for my Raptor. The only thing I'm not impressed with on my Raptor is the sound system. I'd like to come up with some options and try and figure out a budget to get it accomplished.
you can call or text me anytime. (831) 254-7562 noah.

and when i say anytime, i mean anytime. i have a 2am mod text list i send out when i finish working on some weird random mod on my truck

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the springs now. hopefully close on the house on the 17th.

That's great. I get down to the Springs a lot more often than Denver. I'll touch base with you once everything calms down. Wife loves the Raptor, is absolutely not impressed with what I spent to get it! LOL! I'm sure I'm not alone in that category. :) I'm going to let the dust settle before I let the mod bug bite solid. Once I start.... it gets eh.... You guys know the rest.