LockPick for Nav system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
This kit can be installed to your factory Nav system to allow full functionality while the vehicle is in motion, including the rear camera and DVD player! Check it out..

You can also add the "factory" back up camera if your navigation did not come with the option, and you will need the harness sold on this website to make it work with your truck's navigation. That means you can order the truck without it and add it later at a cost savings. (Harness is SYNCCAM12). It's silly, but Ford sells the camera its self, but can't support making it work with the Nav at this time

http://www.coastaletech.com/synclockpick.htm

Also see

IRONMAN

Reaction score
This is one thing I sure wish I got for my truck, The NAV..
The ability to keep the back up camera on at all times would be a great feature especially at night.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is pretty awesome, but DAMN!!!!!!!!! It is a lot to take apart to install the thing. I might wait a little while till I install that. I think HIDs will be my first Mod.

Bohica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alrighty, just ordered it, kinda excited, now i can watch Step Brothers... i mean my passengers can...:naughty:

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Alrighty, just ordered it, kinda excited, now i can watch Step Brothers... i mean my passengers can...:naughty:

if you kill my mother while distracted watching Step Brothers on your DVD screen I will beat you to a bloody pulp on the courthouse stairs. FYI

Bohica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The man in the Brown truck just dropped off my LockPick, it's going in over lunch!!!!:peace: