Lincoln presedential scrren!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright so ive tried everything.

I just bought my raptor a month ago and ive about had it with my Lincoln raptor lol. I have the most recent updated my sync but it still have a lincoln presidential icon upon start up and end. I have bought a USB flash drive and downloaded the "raptor patch" ive found on this forum. every time I go to install it, it reads "Bad installation file" one or more of the files being installed on your system did not install successfully", and it prompts me to exit. At this point I have no clue what else to do. any help is realllllly welcome lol

am I doing something wrong or what?? also the raptors had a recall to the mysync module or something like that but I doubt this has anything to do with the Lincoln presidential logo

Gilligan

Reaction score
Make sure you drag the full folder onto the USB and not just the individual files after unzipping the raptor patch.

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure you drag the full folder onto the USB and not just the individual files after unzipping the raptor patch.
Got it to finally work, I forgot to update the post. Thank you for the help though