Kenwood HD8900

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello all, i am looking to upgrade my stock head unit to the Kenwood HD8900, does anyone else have one? My truck is a 2011 non nav model. I found a center section with the navigation bezel that i am looking to buy and use with the kenwood system. Will i have any problems making this work? Does it matter that my truck is a non nav model? Thanks all.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had nav, but I still had a custom mounting bezel made for the 892. Great head unit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My current situation is this, I have a 2011 non nav truck, but I do have the cd changer option. This is the bezel I am buying,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452370062.117288.jpg
Basically I want to know if everything will be able to work together, being that my truck does not currently have nav

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With maestro on the 892 I retained all my buttons and features and picked up a bunch as well. Tpms by tire, front/rear can at will. OBD and gauge read outs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With maestro on the 892 I retained all my buttons and features and picked up a bunch as well. Tpms by tire, front/rear can at will. OBD and gauge read outs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. This is the kind of information I am looking for. I appreciate it