Interior LED replacement

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I purchased this and started with the two bulbs in front. After taking the light and switch out, I replaced the factory bulbs with the two. Plugged it up and the passenger side would not come on. Switched LEDs and proved nothing was wrong with the LEDs. Left a LED in the drivers side and factory stock on the passenger side, both work. Seems like when two LEDs are plugged in, only the driver side comes on. Gave up and put both stock factory bulbs back in so they both work. Can take back package for refund.

But anyone know why in the heck I could not have both working when they are supposed to be easy replacements?

f4858dad15baebb5ea54d3941d866157.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Gave it a second try tonight. Both are working now, guess I didn't try all different combinations. I got lucky though, both worked the first try. Thanks for the replies @The Car Stereo Company, appreciate it.

I noticed when they turn off after the door is shut that they flicker during that dimming process. Is that normal?