Innovation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why can't I get this in the world's greatest truck?

Attachments

• 2015-Audi-TT-interior-cluster.jpg
    2015-Audi-TT-interior-cluster.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 121
OP
OP
dataustin

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is in the new Audi's coming out next year. It is just software. Today it is all about the UI, whether it is your phone or your vehicle. I would design it modular so that it could be used across my entire line of vehicles and would make it configurable....you could have a 'DD' mode for daily driving.... how often do you look at the RPM's driving to work...never! Then, when you are off-roading and want to keep track of things like that, bring it up.

It's all about innovation and who is doing it and who isn't... Oh well, if FORD did decide to do it it would be written in India!

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That software is done by Finnish company Rightware. That would be definitely awesome to have if it would be configurable and with add on apps.

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is on the Audi Q7's out now. I had ordered one for my wife but canceled the order so I could get a raptor... She's not real happy with this decision.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More expensive stuff to break... I still want the 6-speed, power window/door lock delete, non-power seat option Raptor, with no navigation, sunroof, or air actuated IWE axle.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More expensive stuff to break... I still want the 6-speed, power window/door lock delete, non-power seat option Raptor, with no navigation, sunroof, or air actuated IWE axle.

If that's the case then get an old Toyota and do an ls swap and long travel lol