Howdy from Susanne at NAVTV ((NAVTV GROUP BUY!))

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hello people. Some of you may know me from the other forums. I work for NAVTV and we make an integration into the Sync radio. I would like to thank my good friends Shaggy and Bojangles for letting me post up over here. I am doing a group buy on our Allsync with Rse interface and wanted to let all of you know. If you don't know what the Allsync is let me explain. The Allsync interface allows you to video video and navigation on the Sync radio while in motion. It will also allow you to force on your factory camera with two presses of the radios power button. It also has an built in audio/video switcher and (2) audio/video inputs so you can add more cameras, rear monitors/dvd and even a game system. I will let Bojangles post up here and let me know where to post the rest of the information such as how many people we need and the pricing.

Take it away, Bo!

Susanne

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey guys. We're talking with Susanne about doing a group buy here with her product. I for one am interested. I like the idea of being able to have the option to turn on the backup cam whenever you want. Whether you just wanna check out your big dirt rooster-tail offroad, take a glance at that Chevy you just left in the dust, or if a Lamborghini or a cute chick pulls up behind your Raptor at a stoplight, you'll be able to check out the view! ;)

It will also be cool to be able to play DVD's on my NAV system for my passengers while on a road trip or something. I'll keep my eyes on the road, and NAV-TV will keep my crew entertained. Having the ability to add a gaming system is pretty nifty, and I really like the idea of being able to add a front cam for those tight parallel parking situations.

....And fellas, if you guys have questions about the product and its functions, please fire away here so Susanne can clarify.

Thanks Susanne for jumping on board.

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome Bo. I am a vendor on another on of Shaggys forums and he has always treated me very well. Ok let me post up the pricing. Please ask any questions you may have. If you want to be added to the list please reply here and let me know. After that please email me your screename, realname, address and phone number. We have 7 people on the list already and we need 20.

I have been getting a lot of inquires from people interested in our Allsync interface. I am going to do a group buy. I will need at least 20 or more people to purchase to offer this price. The current price on the Allsync is $499 and the current price on the Allsync with rse (gives you 2 audio video inputs) is $549. The group buy price for the standard Allsync will be $399.20 and the group buy price for the Allsync with rse will be $439.20. I need all of you who pm'd me or posted interest to please reply here and tell me if you want to take part of the group buy. I will take orders and credit cards and when we have 20 people they will be processed and I will ship. Ups ground shipping will be $20 and if you live in Canada, I can send usps for $30. I emailed my boss this morning to see if I could do this, I am always looking out for my z forum members! This group buy is 10% more than the 10% I already offer z members.

Let the questions begin!

Remember you need the Allsync with rse, to add another camera and (2) audio video inputs. If you just want video in motion and forced factory camera you only ned the standard Allsync. So far all 7 people went for the Allsync with Rse.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Cool - I'm interested in finding out more about this.
Currently I am planning to order the Lockpick (essentially to do the same thing) and adding the Drift HD camera to mount somewhere on the front or out of the sunroof.
I think the Lockpick is $240 and the Drift Cam is $330.

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Cool - I'm interested in finding out more about this.
Currently I am planning to order the Lockpick (essentially to do the same thing) and adding the Drift HD camera to mount somewhere on the front or out of the sunroof.
I think the Lockpick is $240 and the Drift Cam is $330.

Well the products are very similar. However, we develop, and manufacture our products here in the U.S. We also offer tech support via email and phone m-f 9-6. They only offer email support. They purchase their products from overseas and since they do not make them you might have a hard time getting answers and assistance if you do have a problem. We do have front view cameras for sale for $225. I can check if we can get thrift cameras too.

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Guys,

I am going house hunting right now for a few hours. Please post up any questions and I will answer them when I get back. If you want to be added to the list please reply here and then email me your contact info. Thanks

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Susanne. Good luck with the hunt. When you get back I'd like to know more about what is involved in the installation process....

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Would you happen to have any system that might work with the guys who don't
have the NAV system but have the back up camera built into there rear view mirror
where we could add a second camera to the front and also see the rear view camera on all
the time. Might be a stupid question but when I pull into a parking lot, I wouldn't
mind seeing my front so I don't nail someone.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Thanks Susanne. Good luck with the hunt. When you get back I'd like to know more about what is involved in the installation process....

I spent a fair bit of time yesterday looking up posts on F150 forums regarding the install for aftermarket cameras. Somebody posted information about it a while ago here, including some good pics of how much you really have to tear your dash apart.
My install will be a bit unique, as my Raptor came with the rearview mirror screen for the camera, and it looks like I will have to splice into the camera feed video wire under the dash somewhere. When Ford put the NAV in, they said the camera couldn't be hooked up to it, but I'm learning otherwise.

As far as hooking up additional cameras, aside from figuring out power, it seems to be fairly easy requiring simple video cabling.

Oh yeah - and a warm welcome to you Susanne :) Once you get past the testosterone part you'll find most of us on this site pretty easy to get along with!

Last edited: