Hot coffee!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to replace the factory inverter so I can get a 1500 watt inverter , my question is can I replace the factory one with another and wire it right in where the old inverter was? ( where is it located anyway?) I want to be able to plug my new Oxx Coffee box ruggedized contractor grade Kurig (1450w) into my outlet in the cab.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you recommend using one of the aux switches then run the wires to the inverter under the backseat ?

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to say when you driving the streets it's easy to make coffee since you'll likely never spill it, then I noticed his location.

Too damn far out in the middle of nowhere when you want coffee!

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you all think? 15 amp aux switch to run the 1500 watt inverter?

Do you know how watts convert to amps? We are talking a 12v system so you are basically going to be running some serious power cables into your cabin. Also I would make sure you have a Deep Cycle Battery cause even with the Engine running you will be pulling SERIOUS Amps. 12v X 130 amp = 1560watts

Last edited: