Home screen image after service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick question about theogo image that appears on startup. After I picked my truck up from having the nav "repaired" They said it needed an update as there was a sevice bulletin about the nav freezing. Mine had frozen and stopped working altogether. Anyway, now I no longer have anything but the Ford logo on the screen. I could add my own but curious what they did that deleted the Raptor logo and how I could get it back. I know there are threads on putting your own images in but I just want the dealer to restore what was there for now. Also want to point this out to the owner there because of other issues. Any insight is appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Labraptor

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What I find really annoying is that the Raptor logo isn't even there as an option to change back to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

thunder

Reaction score
When your nav locked up did anything work? My has not worked twice on two times when starting the truck and I get a "Fail Safe Mode" for the nav system and I lose nearly all of the functions of the nav system. I took it to the dealer but it has been better when I get there.

OP
OP
Labraptor

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My nav repeatedly froze in place. Truck was rolling down the interstate and it kept showing us in the same spot. Happened in Indy on the way out to Pennsylvania for the first time. Took out the SD card and when I put it back in things were fine. Happened again in Indy on the way home. This time it would update the location once the card was put back and it reset but it never moved again. Every time I reset it by taking the card in and out the same thing happened. It froze in the spot we were when it came back on. Service department said there was a service bulletin about this issue and an update needed to be done.
Also noticed this morning that the home screen no longer displays entertainment info(song or artist) like it did after the last MFT update.

OP
OP
Labraptor

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found the answer to the missing logo. Dealer service tech screwed up. When they flashed it and downloaded the update they forgot to add the Raptor specific portion. That includes the Raptor image for the screen. They have screwed something up every time they have had my truck lately. Told the owner of the dealership enough is enough I am going elsewhere for service until they get that department squared away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free