Got android?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
DUUUUDE! Details.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Gotta see it.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pffftt cake walk..... haha.

that looks like a good install. you have made a lot of people jealous with that one. you must have spent quite a bit of time getting that in there. it looks very clean.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Roger I'll trade some Thai for the install tips :D

Noah, my impatience got the best of me and instead of fully removing it one time I grabbed the dremel to trim one spot and it nicked the bezel.

Let me put it to some jumping tests etc and then I might give the low down.

I can tell you that tasker is the key to this install. I am a tasker wiz now. I have my phone setup to turn on WiFi teethering only when it connects via Bluetooth to the tablet. Then the tablet does all sorts of crazy shit depending on where, when, and what time of day it is.

Tasker is like crack to programming guys. If you have a rooted android phone get it!

Its not 100% done yet. Its about 90% still need to paint or wrap the bezel and finalize my power to it.

Then use the torque app and add some gauges and scenes in tasker.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is that the little mark on the right hand side? how did you secure it to the dash? also, the buttons are no longer accessible?

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup that's the mark on the right.

I'm not disclosing how its mounted until I know it works.
Buttons are removed steering wheel controls now do everything. I can hook them back up if needed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks nice...I would never tackle that myself...why do you have 3 temp displays?

What unit is it?

How are you going to wrap?