Front camera for ford lock-pick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news for the ford lock-pick guys, CAMERA-SOURSE now has a front camera for us ford lock-pick guys looking for front camera's.
They are using the factory front camera mount and there camera installed, direct plug in to the ford lock-pick, price $329.00 and will be available in 2 weeks for shipping. so now us lock-pick guys and girls, now have front and rear camera any time, 2w or 4w drive, any speed, loving this product more and more.
CAMERA-SOURSE.COM

Ford Raptor Front Camera Kit

Last edited:

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With factory nav what parts do you need?

Sent from my Note2

OP
OP
J DAMAGE

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have factory rear camera setup, your going to need the lock pick and front camera, if you have none of the factory stuff ,like my self, you'll need the complete set up, lock pick with front and rear camera, you can go to CAMERA-SOURSE.COM

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What if I have the factory front camera and I just want to be able to turn on the camera whenever I want at any speed without having o lock the rear axle and turn on off road mode?

OP
OP
J DAMAGE

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the info, the lock pick with factory rear camera and aftermarket front, can be opened any time, Lock pick with aftermarket front and rear camera can be opened any time, as for forcing open the factory camera, both lock pick, and nav-tv, are working on it. was also informed that the new raptors are not using sync, there using the my touch, or something added to system, anyway ford is working on a why through the system to send a signal or some shit to jamb/lockout the aftermarket stuff. Just what I heard not a 100% on it.
Also the thing on the double image with the camera's, is factory front and rear doing it, not aftermarket.

Last edited: