FORScan on a Gen1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
t_j

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you agree, Ford DOES NOT have A-GPS.

As yet that is unknown, especially when fitted with the optional hotspot feature. The GPS is assisted/augmented/enhanced/insert other synonym here with inertial data from the vehicles can network. Now if you want to be a **** about it yeah I called this A-GPS which was the wrong term :sorrysign:
, however the explanation was correct as to how the sync system uses this data even if the name was wrong.

Oh wait you're not not going to admit that you were wrong about sync consuming inertial data from the CAN network are you? :supergay: :shitsweak:

Darick

Reaction score
As yet that is unknown, especially when fitted with the optional hotspot feature. The GPS is assisted/augmented/enhanced/insert other synonym here with inertial data from the vehicles can network. Now if you want to be a **** about it yeah I called this A-GPS which was the wrong term :sorrysign:
, however the explanation was correct as to how the sync system uses this data even if the name was wrong.

Oh wait you're not not going to admit that you were wrong about sync consuming inertial data from the CAN network are you? :supergay: :shitsweak:

I was wrong initially, yes. However, I figured I'd take the other "win" that it isn't A-GPS :ROFLJest:

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is there a complete listing somewhere so I can sit down and do my 2013 all at one time?

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to set the drl to parking lights only. I’m looking for the code for a gen 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The info you are looking for is in the thread you posted this in. Just have to read.

I saw that you can turn the turn signal lights on but I’m looking for all the amber lights to be on. Grill and side marker. Basically i want all the lights that are on at night except the headlights as my drl

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw that you can turn the turn signal lights on but I’m looking for all the amber lights to be on. Grill and side marker. Basically i want all the lights that are on at night except the headlights as my drl

Not possible via forscan as far as I'm aware on a g1. Turn signals only.
The only way I've seen is a wire jumper near the pass kick panel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro