FORScan on a Gen1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've not seen anyone who has been able to do that on a 12th gen truck (09-14) using Forscan.

Chinmasterflex

Reaction score
Have any of you actuLly been able to get the DRLs(front turn signals) to work? For me activating the setting in my '13 causes either for scan to read as an error for that setting or my cabin lights to flash continuously until I change it back.
Does the actual code need to be modified or just setting selection?

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got them to work. I think I had to manually enter the change, the easy to use menu method did not work.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
0301-0000-43 on the 726-11-01 BCM line

Edited to correct the 0301 portion...

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On my 12 it was 0301-0000-43
Only the turn signal tho, was hoping for the ambers as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You are correct.. I had the wrong number posted. It is just the turn signals ad well.

stevelp99

Reaction score
Have any of you actuLly been able to get the DRLs(front turn signals) to work? For me activating the setting in my '13 causes either for scan to read as an error for that setting or my cabin lights to flash continuously until I change it back.
Does the actual code need to be modified or just setting selection?

There was a section where you have to select type for headlights, turn, ect. if you don't select which light you want to run as drl, then you will get random flashing interior lights, happened to me as low beams were selected. It was in some sub menu when turning on drls.