FORScan on a Gen1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Second that, I would like to see what else it will do for a 11-14 before I purchase anything.

guitarist982

Reaction score
Went ahead and ordered a bluetooth OBDLink for Amazon same day delivery. Depending on when it gets here I'll see what options I've got available on my '14 tonight.

In addition to the 2010 options, here's a few other things I've read have been confirmed on a 2014 (non-raptor):

Enable compass on gauges
Disable driver & passenger seatbelt reminder
Disable door ajar warning chime
Nav override while moving

guitarist982

Reaction score
Had a few minutes to play around with it last night. To test, I enabled turn signal DRLs and Navigation entry while in motion - no issues with either. We don't appear have access to the module the 15+ guys do that would let us automate side mirror folding on lock/unlock so that's a bummer.

Screenshots from my 2014:

1.PNG

2.PNG

I'll take another look when I get some more time. One thing I noticed when I connected was I showed a bunch of DTCs (mostly U codes) in PCM, IPC, ABS, TBC, HVAC, GPSM. Wonder if its tune related or something else. At some point I'll try and clear them out and see if they return.

baby-korea

Reaction score
Had a few minutes to play around with it last night. To test, I enabled turn signal DRLs and Navigation entry while in motion - no issues with either. We don't appear have access to the module the 15+ guys do that would let us automate side mirror folding on lock/unlock so that's a bummer.

Screenshots from my 2014:

View attachment 85941

View attachment 85942

I'll take another look when I get some more time. One thing I noticed when I connected was I showed a bunch of DTCs (mostly U codes) in PCM, IPC, ABS, TBC, HVAC, GPSM. Wonder if its tune related or something else. At some point I'll try and clear them out and see if they return.
Is it speed governor??

Can you disable it with this program??

HYUN MIN PARK
[ B A B Y ] S. KOREA
2014 FORD RAPTOR S.E.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I got my OBDII thingy and hooked it all up this weekend.

-Turned on my front turn signals as DRLs for now, not sure if I like it or not.

-Turned off hyperflash (no LEDs yet, just did it since I was in there)

-Turned off the stupid TPMS system- which is the best use of this software for a Raptor owner by far.

-I plan to try the navigation entry while in motion some day, I didn't have the info to do it at the time.

guitarist982

Reaction score
So I got my OBDII thingy and hooked it all up this weekend.

-Turned on my front turn signals as DRLs for now, not sure if I like it or not.

-Turned off hyperflash (no LEDs yet, just did it since I was in there)

-Turned off the stupid TPMS system- which is the best use of this software for a Raptor owner by far.

-I plan to try the navigation entry while in motion some day, I didn't have the info to do it at the time.

Verify and change at your own risk, but here's the change I made for nav motion bypass:

APIM, 7D0-02-01 x7xxx xxxxx xxxxx

Just ignore all the x's and change whatever you have in the second spot to a 7 (make a note or backup first).

I had a small panic moment when the truck rebooted and the screen stayed black, but it was just going through a sync configuration update cycle. Note this also disable something with sync travel or sync services, but I never used those.

D

Deleted member 12951

Not sure about that. I just wanted it gone. Been driving for 25+ years without it, I have no need for it.

When off-roading, I've had a flat and due to the rough terrain I didn't know I had a flat until I was bottoming out when I know I shouldn't. With a soft aftermarket suspension it can hide it. I would like it to go on when I really lose pressure instead of lowering the pressure and the light stays on all the time. I usually now drop to 36psi, that way the light doesn't come on but if I do have a flat, it will. Would like to get down to 30psi when off-roading. I've heard a tuner will drop it but not past 30-32psi