Ford Sync error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dawing

Reaction score
My 2012 ford sync with lockpic installed, but disabled keeps showing on the screen "connect error contact dealer" if I use either the dash or the steering controls which are working erratically.I disabled the lockpic in settings to see if this was the cause bit after a couple of weeks the problem returned only to be corrected by disconnecting the battery to force a hard reset.

Any thoughts.I,m guessing I will have to remove the lockpic before visiting the dealer.

OP
OP
D

dawing

Reaction score
Ford Sync problem

My 2012 ford sync with lockpic installed, but disabled keeps showing on the screen "connect error contact dealer" if I use either the dash or the steering controls which are working erratically.I disabled the lockpic in settings to see if this was the cause bit after a couple of weeks the problem returned only to be corrected by disconnecting the battery to force a hard reset.

Any thoughts.I,m guessing I will have to remove the lockpic before visiting the dealer.