European version of Sync

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woutvc

Reaction score
I was wondering if it is possible to install a European version of the Sync software for a Ford Mondeo into the Raptor.
The reason is that I want to select the even frequencies like 89.0 on the FM band.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can try taking it to the dealer to reflash. The raptor wasn't meant to be in Europe.

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if it is possible to install a European version of the Sync software for a Ford Mondeo into the Raptor.
The reason is that I want to select the even frequencies like 89.0 on the FM band.

Customtronix Sweden can help you with radio frequencies and navigation SD cards

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just listen to 100.9 [emoji1]

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

@auto-hentzschel can make it work.

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask Autotec in Germany. They have installed European version of the Navigation to their Raptors. I'm pretty sure radio gets updated same time.

Second chance is to buy aftermarket unit. That is what i did with my H2 and it was 1000x better. Allows you to modify sound system so much better.

Auto-Hentzschel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can convet your sony sync with european, chinese and autralian Language packages, Navigation Maps and even frequencie's also.
I be able to do that here on my bench. only need your ACM )radio module) and the APIM (module behind the touch screen)
also exchange modules here for fast shipping with exact code for you VIN. after installing you send me back your removed modules.
contact me for informations.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4s4Scw9NQHVZnJqNEI5SWs0Zjg&usp=sharing