Electrical Gremlins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armyflightpa

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with the turn signals, or the Sync system just going blank? My turn signals work, but they flash quicker than usual and my Sync screen went blank one time. I would hate to take it in for an expensive repair when it maybe just a fuse. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
armyflightpa

armyflightpa

Reaction score
Thanks for your input. I thought the same thing, but all the bulbs work. I will check them again in case I missed something. The dealer also looked at it and said he had to have an electrical guy look at it, and I would have to leave it there for a week. Ummmm...thanks, but no.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would turn on your flashers and walk around. See if any aren’t functioning correctly. That’s my best guess. Sorry if it isn’t more help.

Sent from my Raptor using Tapatalk.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happens when a light burns out. You say that all the lights are working? So my guess is that either one is about to go, or you have a poor connection (dirty light socket) likely the latter.
Four solutions...
Remove all the bulbs, clean sockets with electrical parts cleaner and install bulbs with dielectric grease
Replace all the bulbs with new LED bulbs
Try and replace the flasher https://www.autozone.com/electrical-and-lighting/turn-signal-flasher/ford/f150
Or turn off hyperflash with forscan