Disabling audio sources in MFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

igxqrrl

Reaction score
I've searched online, in the manual, and in the MFT options, but can't figure out a way to disable audio sources.

Right now, when I push the steering wheel 'media' button, I cycle through AM1, AM2, FM1, FM2, FM3, SAT1, SAT2, SAT3, USB1, USB2, A/V, and maybe a couple others. Takes about 15 seconds to cycle through, more if I accidentally miss the USB input. Drives me insane. If my wife has her iPhone connected to USB2, and then unplugs it, then MFT drops back to AM1, which is loud static.

All I ever use is FM1, USB1, and USB2 (if connected..).

Is there any way to force it to just deactivate the rest of the sources?

Thanks!

OP
OP
I

igxqrrl

Reaction score
Thanks - - yeah I should try to get used to the voice commands. Feels a little unnatural to me.

If I could figure out some way to wire the heated and cooled seats to a switch, I'd love to replace MFT with something else.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks - - yeah I should try to get used to the voice commands. Feels a little unnatural to me.

If I could figure out some way to wire the heated and cooled seats to a switch, I'd love to replace MFT with something else.
exactly what i am wanting to do.