Crazy ford raptor custom stereo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not that it matters, but there's no way to tell that that's a Raptor. If it is, what a waste.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like a tornado went through a Crutchfield's on the way to a truck dealership. Lots of showy crap scattered around but no cohesive theme to speak of.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all i can say is WOW.... i want it.....NOT
i dont think the people who designed it knew about curves. everything is so boxy looking. no fluidity to the design at all. "hey lets put a woofer here. we need more bass get some more woofers" NO, idiots, try building a better box for the ones you have. it looks like they took prefab woofer boxes, made them white and just threw them in the truck. and why the hell do you have to have so many speakers in the doors? 5 midrange woofers in the door? flat out dumb. 2 at most is all you need. the way the speakers are setup they are going to cancel each other out, probably why they added so many. " its not loud enough, lets add more speakers" NO you ********* move the speakers. i think pioneer needs to take a deeper look into who they are sponsoring. they make good stuff, but this is how you get a bad reputation. ugly looking, if you ask me. most of it is the "wow" factor of having so many speakers, but its useless if the setup is all wrong.

that must have been sone gnarly acid they were on when they did this truck

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
toward the end of the video i only see some excursion on one sub and not on any of the others. even the one hitting has some weak excursion. i dont know wtf is up with that.