Comprehensive Ford Raptor Supercab Subwoofer/Amp installation Instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
couldn't be further from the truth, but what i do have is aggression. aggression built up from when i was searching for a lot of this information and only found bits and pieces of mixed good/bad information. i took the small bits of information i was looking for, and added my own experience to lay it all out. it's about time that someone in the Ford/ F-150 / Raptor world took the time to write this up. now hopefully this will save someone else the hours of research and frustration i went through. :flipthebird:
I'm doing this piece by piece now. Did you use a regular size tapafuse? The micro slim fuse one I bought doesn't push in.

hognuts62

Reaction score
Birdman! I got a question I have a 2011 super crew, my sub has only 4 wires to it that go directly to + - on both sides of the sub. Do i attach the rca wire ends to both + and - wires so 2 and 2 ?