Cluster display issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed today that my cluster won't go to the vehicle settings or information screen... What would cause this? As far as I can remember it worked before and it doesn't seem like the key is limited by MyKey or anything.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed today that my cluster won't go to the vehicle settings or information screen... What would cause this? As far as I can remember it worked before and it doesn't seem like the key is limited by MyKey or anything.

I'd mention this to your dealership, ARS1. If you don't want to make a special trip to have it addressed, you can bring it up at your next maintenance appointment. How many miles are on your truck?

Crystal

OP
OP
ARS1

ARS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd mention this to your dealership, ARS1. If you don't want to make a special trip to have it addressed, you can bring it up at your next maintenance appointment. How many miles are on your truck?

Crystal
45K and I have to take it in to have the third brake light replaced so I guess I'll bring it up then. Thanks for the response.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
45K and I have to take it in to have the third brake light replaced so I guess I'll bring it up then. Thanks for the response.

You're welcome, ARS1. Come back and tell us what the verdict is from the dealership. If you need any additional help from me, feel free to ask. :)

Crystal