The Car Stereo Company Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to put a review up of my experience working with Noah from the The Car Stereo Company (thecarstereocompany.com). Noah experience and customer service are amazing. He helped me install this professional stereo system by providing guidance, instruction, equipment and tuning all remotely from CA!

I decided to work with Noah after a few phone conversations and reading past posts on this forum. I did not want to bring my truck to somebody I did not know to do this type of stereo overhaul. I am not an expert but was able to get this system installed due to his knowledge and customer service.

You can only imagine what this system sounds like, you are at a concert every time you start the truck!

Equipment

2 10" Arc Mobile subs in a custom box built by Noah running off a Arc XD 1100.1

Focal Expert PS Component system (Tweeters/Front Doors) and Focal Expert PC165 for rear doors running off Arc XD 1200.6

All brought together with a Mosconi DSP 6TO8 V8 processor with remote. True master piece of the system.

4 rolls of Dynamat

image_zps0b9b1c86.jpg

Dynamat on Back wall,Floor and both layers of all doors
image_zps748d2dce.jpg

Getting into it!
image_zpsa7476ea9.jpg

Tapping Factory Amp to feed processor
image_zps8b0671fe.jpg

Tweeter install using Ford Factory Plugs to keep it clean
image_zpsb3ec0834.jpg

On of the front doors using Noahs custom bracket, no drilling!
image_zps7122ec3d.jpg

Wiring is done, ready to bolt in custom box to factory bolts
image_zps944d153f.jpg

All wired and ready for the tune
image_zps57989874.jpg

Getting ready for Noah to call me so he can tune remotely using Teamviewer!
image_zps5586b7aa.jpg

Custom Box with both amps enclosed.
image_zps2deb39bc.jpg

Few other mod pics for fun

image_zpsac56da5b.jpg

image_zpsd9448e13.jpg

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Looks great. I'm not much of a do-it-yourselfer, as I break more things than I fix/install, but Noah will be my go-to guy for any audio needs. Also look forward to doing the dynamat as well, I think that will prove to be a useful mod.

OP
OP
M

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For pricing, give Noah a call. His prices were the best when I was researching the equipment.

Yes, had lid wrapped in leather by the forurm member on here. I will try to find original post.

Night and day difference using focal Bam (best) or dynamat. My truck's cab is 50% more quiet than before plus its enhancing the sound quality. Its a must if you go this far with stereo equipment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free