Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 1]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 1]

Car electronic tracking danger

This is a discussion on Car electronic tracking danger within the Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 1] forums, part of the GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums category!
We live in a modern world full of new high technology devices, among them GPS device and GPS jammer play ...

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2017, 11:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default Car electronic tracking danger
We live in a modern world full of new high technology devices, among them GPS device and GPS jammer play important roles. The GPS devices could save our lives in many dangerous situations, like in the ocean, in mountain, in desert and other places like these. Also it helps us much even when we are driving in cities. We don't worry about how to find our way to a destination, just open the navigation system, it will guide us to the right way. But when we often use it, we find that it is dangerous for us also. We all know that the GPS system must track down our locations before it could guide our ways. That means the GPS system is watching on us all the time, that means any person could watching on us if he put a small GPS device in our cars. It could be used by bad guys to against us. To save us from that kind of tracking danger situations, we need the GPS jammer. Now what is GPS jammer? How doest it work to protect us from GPS tracking danger? The GPS jammer is a kind of high tech electronic device, it could create a very strong signal to hide and cover GPS signal, so all GPS devices in its working range could not receive the GPS signal, also could not send out any signal, thus can not work. In this way, our locations won't be seen by bad guys, we are safe.

Where can we buy a GPS blocker? Just come to our website, here we offer hundreds of GPS jammers for your selection. You could choose different GPS jammers, pay online. After get your payment, we will need one or two days to prepare, then we will send to you by DHL, you will get it in about 4 days. That is very simple. What is a good GPS jammer? All our GPS jammers are good in quality, and we will check it again before we send it to you. YOu just need to find out what you need and choose the suitable ones. For example, if you just want to protect your car locations from illegal GPS tracking, you just need to put a mini GPS jammer in your car. If you want to protect a bigger place, you will need to choose a GPS jammer with longer jamming distance. If you want to block GPS system as well as cell phone signal or other signal, you could choose a multi funcitons GPS jammer. We have different different multi functions jammers. Like GPS jammer and cell phone jammer, GPS jammer and wifi jammer, GPS jammer and RF jammer and so on. After you decide what functions you need, you also need to decide how long blocking distance you need. Different GPS jammer have different blocking distance.

Our website have many jammers for your selection. If there is any quesiton, you could leave us message in our website, you could also send us email and inquiry it. Your message will be replied in one or two days.

skjamfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

5.4L O.G.

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Old 04-19-2017, 03:21 AM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Fucking cool, a jammer spammer.
phydough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 07:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

5.4L O.G.

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

If only we had a spammer jammer ban hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-19-2017, 07:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

If I had a jammer
I'd jammer in the morning
I'd jammer in the evening
All over this land
I'd jammer out danger
I'd jammer out a warning
I'd jammer out love between
My brothers and my sisters
All over this land, uh

His jammer is working, I can't find the website anywhere
TornadoRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Me and my cat are safe from them prying eyes of big brother!
NM156 is offline   Reply With Quote