Automatic Labs iOS intehration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Or you can have your Bluetooth connected and just press and hold down the home button and SIRI will work through the Bluetooth - last time I tested it.

OP
OP
D

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or you can have your Bluetooth connected and just press and hold down the home button and SIRI will work through the Bluetooth - last time I tested it.

Yep, that works. Except my phone is often buried in my pocket or in my gym bag in the back seat. It's on sale for $80 and my wife asked if there is any gadget she could get me for Xmas... The IFTT stuff looks interesting, but I wouldn't use it due to privacy concerns. Call me nuts, but I don't want yet another 3rd party tracking my every move.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Yep, that works. Except my phone is often buried in my pocket or in my gym bag in the back seat. It's on sale for $80 and my wife asked if there is any gadget she could get me for Xmas... The IFTT stuff looks interesting, but I wouldn't use it due to privacy concerns. Call me nuts, but I don't want yet another 3rd party tracking my every move.

Yup, that was going to be my next point. *TINFOIL HAT ON* It's bad enough everything is tracked anyway, don't need anyone else doing it too.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The latest update to iOS has a feature that you can turn on called Hey Siri. When the phone is plugged in to power you can just say "Hey Siri" and she will respond. I always have my phone plugged in when i'm in the truck. just make sure your music isn't too loud or the phone can't hear you. No need to press and hold the home button.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free