Aftermarket DVD/Navigation System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Alpine is definitely the better solution. This should work well as long as you don't have the Factory NAV. I don't believe anyone has come out with a solution to replace the Factory NAV.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To clarify my other post, bluetooth issue was with crappy S4 software not Kenwood /Maestro. That is a sick setup integrating everything nicely into Sync.

Curious, does the pioneer give you OBDII inputs like the Kenwood? It will show you tire pressures, diagnose check engine codes, etc. They have climate control integrated on other Fords but not F150 yet.

Sent via Tapatalk 4 for Android

Dusty Bottoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Alpine is definitely the better solution. This should work well as long as you don't have the Factory NAV. I don't believe anyone has come out with a solution to replace the Factory NAV.

anything prior to 2013 shouldnt be a problem. pioneer and alpine make great nav units. and there is a dash kit available for those year trucks as well.

Has anything come out yet for those trucks that have built in Navigation where the climate controls are controlled through the Nav unit? I have a 2012 with factory Nav and the climate controls are controlled via the Nav screen. No one seems to know if I can upgrade or not.

stuntmonkey

Reaction score
Has anything come out yet for those trucks that have built in Navigation where the climate controls are controlled through the Nav unit? I have a 2012 with factory Nav and the climate controls are controlled via the Nav screen. No one seems to know if I can upgrade or not.

Same thoughts here!! I made a new thread about the alpine restyle. For the FD2 version it controls climate through the unit but couldn't find that in the fd1 which should be for our trucks.