13 MyFord Touch Screen off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to turn the screen completely off in the 13's yet? I can't find anything in any of the supplements.

Thanks,

Chris

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a post about this shortly after i got the truck.... there is no known way to turn the screen off. Best bet is to dim it as much as possible if it is to bright

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can turn it off:

Click on this:

Raptor_Nav_Gear.jpg

You will come to this screen:

Raptor_Nav_Gear2.jpg

You want to be on the "Display" Tab (2nd tab down from the left, under "Clock"). Then to the right of "Mode", click on "Off". Your screen will completely turn off. This does not shut down your NAV system. It will just turn your screen off. If you happen to be playing a CD. You can still turn up/down the volumn via the manual dial. To turn on the NAV screen, just touch the screen.

Also to dim your screen just use the light dimmer rocker switch to the left of the steering wheel.

I hope the above makes sense.

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have always wondered this and just figured it out this morning and came here to save the day!!!...then I see that it was already answered. Good going, ruining my surprise! :D