**official MFT backgrounds thread**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dbax, that's my line! (and why I have these plates)
555338_546816631995421_1203031340_n.jpg

But I'm using a different wallpaper. It divides into the 4 sections perfectly, btw.
537418_550474764962941_303431176_n.jpg

Who did your custom plates?

Cowboys 4-Life!

I keep meaning to change my background. Everytime I'm at the store I forget to get a RW-CD

kjbeggs

Reaction score
MyPlates.com is where I got my license plates.
They are available in Texas. but not sure what other states.

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok - After some messing around today... Hope you guys like/enjoy it.

Windows:

RBW.jpg

Apple:

RBA.jpg

Android:

RBD.jpg

BlackBerry

RBB.jpg

Here's an example -Don't mind the crappy cellphone picture, you can see the icons against the background just fine.

ex1.jpg

Last edited:

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What, nothing for a RIM device? Wait. Don't want to see what you may come up with, even though it would probably be the most appropriate.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added this one. Maybe not the newest image around but still pretty cool. The resolution must have been off as it centered on the screen. It actually works. The eye now watches from dead center and trough the four minimized sections.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 299

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What, nothing for a RIM device? Wait. Don't want to see what you may come up with, even though it would probably be the most appropriate.

LMAO - I thought about doing RIM and go funny but since it's no more, and they officially changed the company name to BlackBerry... I must say though, the Z10 shows promise.

RBB.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I added this one. Maybe not the newest image around but still pretty cool. The resolution must have been off as it centered on the screen. It actually works. The eye now watches from dead center and trough the four minimized sections.

Here - added the right resolution...

rap.jpg

Last edited:

Barrett007

Reaction score
hmm nice backgrounds.. i love the windows logo background. Thanks for sharing your bg photos. Can someone tell me how I can take a clean shot of my background? Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm nice backgrounds.. i love the windows logo background. Thanks for sharing your bg photos. Can someone tell me how I can take a clean shot of my background? Thanks in advance for your help.

What do you mean by clean shot? After you make one to show?

I have a few "dirty" ones but the wife said it's not healthy for my son just keeps staring at the screen and not looking out the window enjoying the scenery. I have no idea what she's talking about.