Pay for using an outhouse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fyermanbob

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see this as any thing new. Most of the parks around here are "pay as you go". :ROFLJest: Haha

The problem I have with it is most public land here in the west you can just pull over and camp, picnic, or park without a fee. This will end that. This will probably allow them to charge us for any of the "RUNS" that we Rapter guys like to go on.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The problem I have with it is most public land here in the west you can just pull over and camp, picnic, or park without a fee. This will end that. This will probably allow them to charge us for any of the "RUNS" that we Rapter guys like to go on.

Agian, this is nothing new. There are very little places where you can go off roaring here in the northeast. You use to be able to go out on the beach, but the plovers ruined that. You use to be able to travel the power lines, but the verneal pools ruined that. If you do find public land, there usually is a fee.

OP
OP
Fyermanbob

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agian, this is nothing new. There are very little places where you can go off roaring here in the northeast. You use to be able to go out on the beach, but the plovers ruined that. You use to be able to travel the power lines, but the verneal pools ruined that. If you do find public land, there usually is a fee.

I guess thats why I live in the west!

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here in MA., there's just one lake in the whole state which allows PWC's. If you haven't guessed, yes, they charge a "ramp" fee. Although, you can pee in the lake all you want. Haha!

swampfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come to Illinois. There is no place to have fun in a raptor. No power line roads - all private land. No national forests. Nothing, just the suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't, their anti-gun laws are ridiculous.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come to Illinois. There is no place to have fun in a raptor. No power line roads - all private land. No national forests. Nothing, just the suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic, but I don't know how you guys live there in IL. I flew into O Hair in June, cost me $10.00 in tolls to get out of your miserable state, another $7.00 n the way back so I could fly the hell out of there. And this is on top of what I assume to be the usual super high taxes you guys get hit with back east.

Anyway, back on topic. For what I, (and probably most of us pay in taxes) I should have my own private outhouse and campground. This is pure ********. I am getting real tired of paying taxes and not getting any benefit.
I guess its time to start writing letters to our "representatives".

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you pay to use ******** throughout mainland europe. but for the 70 euro cents it costs you, you could eat out of those things.

Not like the free use bathrooms at gas stations in the US.
Germany is the best of western europe
The 50 cents you pay you get a ticket for
That ticket you can use to buy something in the stores accross the nation...and its worth 50cents

France is just a hole in the ground...and shit is in the sealing
Even the payed once ...

No idea on the meditatanion...but i acpects its even worse

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

The problem I have is it's like Toll roads. In states with toll roads they are already taxing you locally and federally for road construction and maintenance. Then they charge you again each time you drive on it! Same with the parks..
Kapitilisme at work for you there....every one wants to be a millionaire...