Lil Guy Rough Rider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok.....get your minds out of the gutter...LOL

This looks like one of the ultimate Raptor camping accessories.

Though at $9285 it might be outside some price ranges, it does however offer some advantages to a tent.

Check this thing out.

We saw one of these (different model) being towed on the way home on the I-15 today.

http://www.golittleguy.com/teardrops/models/rough-rider/

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HaHa! There is a lot full of those things in Grand Junction CO. I stopped and looked at one a few weeks ago and it would be hard to turn around in one. Kinda cool though, wouldn't have to "pitch" it at every stop.

FSM

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They actually have teardrop trailer meets all over the place. It's kinda cool but we would have a hard time fitting in one.

OP
OP
X

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They actually have teardrop trailer meets all over the place. It's kinda cool but we would have a hard time fitting in one.

My wife and I are albino midgets so we are ok in regards to fitting.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not a bad idea, though I think i prefer the expedition trailers that pop out into tents...

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool trailers, high price. I, too, like the rugged offroad trailers with pop-up tents.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Tim. If a trailer is to be towed on the trail my preference would be for an expedition trailer which are still spendy solutions. I like the idea of a trailer best when a base camp is utilized so it's towed to that location and left there.