Camping Gear - Essential & Non-Essential Products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tough, compact and lightweight, the 4x4 Adventure Light will connect to a 12-volt car cigarette lighter socket or a portable battery pack. The light output is stunning, yet has a low current draw of approximately 1 amp.

Practically is essential for outdoor activities and the 4x4 Adventure Light is just that, practical. Supplied with a 16-foot power cord with in-lie switch, dual hanging points, and a canvas storage bag, the 4x4 Adventure Light is the perfect accessory for outdoor enthusiasts.

Familiarize yourself with ARB's extensive range of 4x4 accessories, and you'll see they manufacture and stock a quality range of 4WD products to enhance your outdoor experience.

4X4 Adventure Light LED. This light provides maximum light output with minimum amp draw and has a LED life expectancy of 50,000 hours!

About $76.00 plus shipping

adv_led_light.jpg

Links:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IHV8WI/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

ARB USA press release with huge close-up pic:
http://www.arbusa.com/uploads/PDF/pressReleases/08-15-08adventureLightLED.pdf

ARB USA webpage: http://www.arbusa.com/Products/Lights/4x4-Adventure-Lights/110.aspx

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ARB 50 Quart Refrigerator Freezer

ARB fridge freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt ‘coolers’, the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you’ll never again find your lunch water- logged by shifting ice, and there’ll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months. An optional Transit Bag is available to aid with insulation and protect your fridge from inevitable scrapes and dents. 3 Year Warranty.

Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle. The all-new 50 qt model is able to maintain sub-freezing temperatures in 90° F heat, while only drawing 0.87 amps per hour from a 12 volt power source… that’s less than a single headlamp draws!

About $750

112059-lg.jpg

Links:

ARB USA details, pics and accessories:
http://www.arbusa.com/Products/Fridges/20.aspx

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Energizer Ultimate Lithium LED Headlight

Now that I have an LED headlight I swear I will never go camping without one. Having both hands free while being able to see in a campsite is the way it should be.

There are many many choices of LED headlights. This one from Energizer provides great bang-for-the-buck. It's not expensive as many other lower light units. It is heavier because it has the battery pack but the weight hasn't been an issue. The important thing is it's BRIGHT!

• One CREE LED provides 100 lumens of bright, white light in high mode, with 5 Lighting Modes
  • 5 light modes; white (high, medium, low), strobe and red. Also, boost button provides 130 lumens of bright, white light for up to 15 seconds.
  • Pivoting head directs light and focusing mechanism regulates beam from tight spot to wide flood
  • Interchangeable AA and AAA battery packs are included.
  • Lifetime Guarantee. Three Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries, and three Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA batteries are included

Energizer Ultimate Lithium LED Headlight, Silver/Black/Blue

$39.38 at Amazon

51IzFIcj6UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Link to Amazon webpage with more details, pics and other headlights:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0027E7WJY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Their refrigerated cooler is nice but that's a hefty tag. When I was over in the Sandbox the Brits loved those Energizer head lamps, they had them on frequently.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$88 Walmart...used one for three years works like a charm. Coleman Powerchill.

0007650134654_500X500.jpg

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are so far in the weeds you cannot see out!

All you need is a double breasted, (large ones) red headed, mattress thrasher, tequila, limes, salt and cold beer!!!!

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are so far in the weeds you cannot see out!

All you need is a double breasted, (large ones) red headed, mattress thrasher, tequila, limes, salt and cold beer!!!!

That's what I'm talking about!

All the rest of that crap is for sissies!

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Lights? Refrigerators?! Lmao thats not camping thats rving.

Im getting ready to go on a 10 night bavkcountry canoe trip. No receptions, no electricity just bears and wolves! Thats camping .
If you want to know about my gear id glady pitch in, just as the sound right now this is a RVing thread lol

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Holy crap didnt know my ex went around on these forums!! Lmao jk but her jugs look like my exs