Aussies are crazy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, that landcruiser sure had balls. sure it got stuck a few times but shit, it was towing a huge trailer. what truck wouldnt get stuck? as for the trailer, i want one. that thing took some abuse.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That was seriously impressive. I cant believe some of the stuff they got through towing that trailer!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Gall Boys got some BALLS to do that chit. I can't believe the abuse that camper took and it didn't tip it over. Amazing feat.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calling Aussies crazy is like describing water as wet.

But you gotta love 'em! Did anyone see how they were tracking the medal count for the olymipcs down under?

Nice Korea, Naughty Korea?

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! One question, and maybe this is a dumb one, but why the mudders on the trailer? Is it just for the sturdiness?

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the outback, a flat can be life threatening. Most people that live out there carry three things- 5 gallons of water, 5 gallons of spare gas, and at LEAST 2 spare tires. They carry as many tires as possible.

There was an episode I saw last year of "I shouldnt be alive" (or as me and my wife call it- "Im a real lucky *******") A father took his young daughter on a day fishing trip, and had three flats on his range rover before he ran out of spares...by the 4th flat, he was stuck cuz he lost traction with the flat tire. They take flats quite seriously there.